bare

my empress please,
asphyxiate me in this odyssey
tel me why must my lack of mastery
always coincide with love
or satisfaction

bare
you and your blues bare
allows you only partiality
which is fucking up my chi
the contingencies were undistinguishable
though you may be the reason sometimes
i would have given up long ago without you
for palpable reasons (the smoking gun in your hand)
along with those only self evident

bare
played, your heart is bare
not paralell in any sagacity except in bed..literally

isabel eberhart
when the water finally came were you thirsty
or was it just your lack of artifice specific to your own situatuion

gas or nitrogen in the air
making the sky bend and look like water
waves,
seaing they call it
in the blue
your evocations sound like sirens
for all the gold in the sea
if i could only afford that ship.

Comments

Popular Posts