pretty letters that look like eyes

these delictations are moiled after
& the pantheon is long gone
my penchant is insuperable
this acrimony of nonperilleaves me speechless
towels marked hers & hers
breaking a string of pearls around my neck
a pastiche of days spent ina circular ballet of repeat arguments
one is lonely
& one longs to be

two paychecks to break even
& no suasion in either direction
it would seem that nothing will ever come clean
call on christ for your answers...let me know how that turns out

patti smith pissing in a river
& pretty letters that look like eyes
old postcards from lovers i left
wanting to rip their faces off
somewher in the midwest
irrupting in pernicious conflagration
asceding to the hullabaloo of these abtruse lessons

emblazoned with gift
sit and do nothingbut gore out pieces of my heart
with things i can't forget
unattended again

Comments

Popular Posts