It's the first day of fall. I made turkey loaf for dinner last night (my favorite) but this day has already been so messed up and an angry lunch of leftovers is not really what i had in mind yesterday when I put all that love into it. Claire what is it you want from me? What are you trying to do to me? I thought you already got what you wanted.

I sooooo just wanted to have a normal day and make the plans to walk the arboretum and eat what little mushrooms i had left to welcome fall and say a small farewell to summer. I was truly hoping that the new season would bring if nothing else warmth, not like the warmth of the summer, but the warmth that comes from inside your home when it's cold outside. Warmth like cocoa, or snuggling with the windows all frosty. Every day just gets more and more fucked up tho.

I keep repeating the same cycle over and over again with her. She takes everything I've got and leaves. Which leaves me heartbroken in tears, and then I take her back so she can do it all over again. It's lame. My friends won't even have it anymore. They just say that they are sick of seeing me hurt all the time and if I don't do something to change it they just don't really wana hear about it anymore.

Also I have to go to court on Friday..DWI.

I keep thinking about this dream I had with the vultures eating the toucans.

Fixer, where are you?

Comments

Popular Posts