I imagine you naked
with only your boots and a pistol
containing one shot
to put your end to me
a blood necklace on you now.

softly i say, "forgive me love"
becuase I know the amazement of you
a final sleepy pirouette
like one great crow
one black body
queer and twisting between my sheets
flapping and jumping
like a kind of fire
you can never catch

perfectly beautiful
perfectly ignorant of it

29 tomorrow
trying to recall the mood
of my own womanhood
you so fierce now
be soft again on my face

dirty hands wrapped around a coffe cup
and all i want is to make love to you
to kiss and suck your every part
to rub it only until it bleeds
waiting for that one long moan
and i will know nothing hurts anymore

instead my solitary fingers
wipe tears from my eyes
and the moon hears the sweeeping cadence
of me calling out your name
for only a beast knows not of forgiveness

at the end of the day
at the end of it all
my heart knows that you are the one
you will always be the one.

Comments

Popular Posts